The 10th International Conference on
Environmental Engineering, Science and Management
"AI Towards Sustainable Environmental Management"
May 12-13, 2021
Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand (EEAT) was founded in 1983. The main purpose of EEAT is to serve as environmental engineering professional center, providing educational and technical informations and technologies on environmental pollution protection and control as well as environmental management. As the environmental subjects have been national and world wide concern, EEAT will be the platform for knowledge management of environmental concerns by organizing the annual International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Science, and Management. The objective of the conference is to share and exchange knowledge among researchers, scientists, engineers and other practitioners by presenting research work and practical case studies in the conference. This can be benefit for not only solving the national and local environmental problems, but also strengthening the network of environmental institutes, organizations, and other related ones. Moreover, this 2021 conference is a special event that EEAT is going to organize international conference in conjunction with national conference. It thus will be international knowledge collaboration as well.
Regarding with the on The 10th International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Science and Management organized Online Conference on May 12-13, 2021 organized by Co-hosting of EEAT and Faculty of Engineering, Mahasarakham University,Thai Environmental Health Association, Ministry of Natural Recourse and Environment, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Energy, Pollution Control Department, and Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy and Planning. The conference will substantially consist of keynote/invited speakers, oral and poster presentations Due to the pandemic of Corona 19, EEAT has a solution on this matter by Online Conference (Zoom Conference).
May 12, 2021
- AI Towards Sustainable Environmental Management
- “5-Dimensional World Map”: An Environmental AI System with Global Knowledge-Sharing, Analysis and Propagation for Resilient Nature and Society
- Environmental Impact and Community Engagement
- Environmental Health Works under License for Professional Practice
|Air Pollution in the Northeast Region of Thailand and The Center for Clean Air Solutions|
|Sustainable Development on Water Reclamation and Reuse Part I|
May 13, 2021
- Study of Parameters in the Automatic System for the Multipurpose Shredder
- EnCo Green System and Technology
- Sensors Technology for Environmental Management Research
|Sustainable Development on Water Reclamation and Reuse Part II|
- Smart city/Smart building
- Water and wastewater treatment technology
- Air and noise pollution control
- Waste technology and management
- Hazardous waste management, site contamination and remediation
- Climate change and global warming
- Environmental management, water resource management, water quality management
- Pollution prevention, cleaner technology, industrial ecology, LCA
- Engineering law and inspection
- Environmental policy and related issues
- Advanced technology for environment (sensor and detector, nanotechnology, biotechnology, etc.)
- New emerging pollutants and contamination in environment
- Environment and energy
- Natural disaster prevention
- Coastal management and resilience
- Environmental health
• Opening Ceremony/Keynote speaker
|May 12, 2021||Download|
|May 13, 2021||Download|
|May 12, 2021 (13.20-16.00)|
|May 13, 2021 (10.40-12.00)|
|May 13, 2021 (13.00-16.00)|
Certificate After May 13, 2021
Proceeding e-Document May 12, 2021
|Download Zoom Application|
Presentation thru Online Conference
The registered participants who are going to perform oral presentation or poster presentation have to do as follows.
- Making power point for presentation and voice record or VDO presentation onto his/her own Google Drive with public file sharing. Copy link and send back to EEAT within May 5, 2021.
- Presentation thru Zoom program on May 12-13, 2021.
- Making poster by jpg file onto on to his/her own Google Drive with public file sharing. Copy link and send back to EEAT within May 5, 2021.
The papers accepted for both oral and poster presentation will be published as follows.
- Extended abstract
- Proceeding Hard Copy published on May 12, 2021
- Full papers
After April 12
30 April 2021
Early bird Before
April 12, 2021
Thai Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand/Thai Environmental Health Association member 4,000 Baht 3,000 Baht Non or expired
4,500 Baht 3,500 Baht International Presenter US$ 400 US$ 350 Student US$ 200 US$ 175
Check or payment to saving account or money order:“Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand” Bank Transfer: Savings Account No.
- 053-1-24040-3, Bank of Ayudhya Plc., Klong Prapa Branch (SWIFT Code: AYUDTHBK)
- 056-2-32298-0, Siam Commercial Bank Plc., Aree Sampan Branch (SWIFT Code: SICOTHBK)
Environmental Engineering Association of Thailand (EEAT)
Tel: (662) 617-1530-1 Fax: (662) 279-9720